skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
I spy with my little eye.....
Some molars!!! Conley has two molars coming in on the bottom, one on both sides along with another tooth to the left of his front bottom teeth. That will give him a grand total of 10 teeth! He's going to have a mouth full of chompers in no time!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Dawson Family
Hi there and welcome!
The Dawson Family
Hi there and welcome!
Two of a kind
Conley and Mama
Tye and I in Portland during Christmas Break.
Blog Archive
►
2009
(9)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2008
(25)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(4)
►
August
(2)
▼
July
(6)
Well....aren't you all grown up!
Happy 4th of July!
Summer Fun
I spy with my little eye.....
Birthday Bash
We got to go to Portland the first week of June so...
►
May
(3)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(3)
About Me
Carolyn D.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment