Monday, March 17, 2008

My own little stylist.

I went to pick out shoes to wear out today and was sitting in my closet putting socks on my feet as I was preparing to wear my sneakers. Conley decided today was not a sneaker day and pulled out my blue patent leather flats and shoved them at my feet. He was very pleased with himself when I put them on. I though I was suppose to pick out the clothes for a child? 

We then went to buy sandals for him for our upcoming trip to Lake Havasu. I picked out some cute brown leather sandals. He wasn't having it and continued to grab white sneakers. I don't understand how or why a 16 month old could be so picky about shoes. Needless to say we didn't buy the sandals, not at the store at least. I decided to just go online shopping. Less fuss. 

No comments: